Tuesday, October 6, 2009

URGENT!!! Name the bear continued....

It's beautiful today here in Colorful Colorado but I'm getting so anxious to go to Europe with Nana and Papa that it already feels like I'm flying.
But I just got word that they won't let me fly on the plane if I don't have a name and a passport, so please, please vote on the following names - selected from a hat by Nana (is that Nana Bear?)

1) Dibby
2) MLE (short for Emily)
3) Fuzzi (we need short names for email efficiency, so left out the Fraulein)

Update!! -- update to the original Post...
New possibilities just arrived and were picked out of Nana Bear's hat -- so don't leave them out of the vote...
4) Sophi
5) Sharli
6) Babsi

Thanks to all those who submitted names.

P.S. In the event we don't get enough votes or there is a tie by Wednesday evening Papa will make the final decision. So please everyone hurry and vote (one vote to a customer) and DON'T leave me in Papa's hands to choose my name - Grrrrrr.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

My vote goes to Dibby. There's my two cents. :)

Darcey said...

Hey, nobody said there was a deadline! I just submitted some names...