Monday, October 5, 2009

Must be Monday

Before leaving for work, I poured myself some cranberry juice into a water bottle to take on the way and managed to splash some on my shirt...had to change shirt quickly then ran out the door...running late, got stuck behind woman driving 2 mph out of the neighborhood...hit every single red light on way to work...was five minutes late to work...went home for lunch, heated up can of soup to eat...took soup out of microwave to stir...upon stirrage, soup proceeded to blow up in face, on (clean) shirt, and rest of kitchen...as I cleaned off soup bits from shirt, dog proceeded to clean up soup bits from kitchen floor...put shirt in dryer, came out of laundry room to find dog throwing up soup remains...

...despite everything, I had to laugh about it.

Happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Marti said...

Well, the rest of us are laughing, but glad you can see the funny side of life too. Tuesday will HAVE to be better, right?!!

Carrie said...

So far so good...lol.

Funny, the rest of my Monday went really well. Went home, watched a few episodes of "Lost" (that show is addicting! Finished Season One in less than a week...lol) then went to the gym and had a great workout, went home, watched "Lost" while taking a hot bubble bath, and snuggled with my doggy and fell asleep. :) The first half of the day was amusing though...