Just in case ya'll wanna know what we're up to, this is the plan for Rob and I:
- Dec. 10 - packers come and pack up our stuff
- Dec. 11 - movers come and move our stuff
- Dec. 12 - we head out on the open road in our two cars and drive and drive and drive
- Dec. 13 - we hang out in San Antonio (Rob lived there for several months last year and says it's a great place)
- Dec. 14 - we hopefully arrive in Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Dec. 20 or 21 through Dec. 25 - we drive to Colorado and have all the fun in the world!
- Dec. 26 through Jan. 1 or 2 - we drive to Utah and have whatever fun is left!
- Jan. 1 or 2 through Jan. 3 or 4 - we drive to Arizona, pick up all my stuff and drive it back to New Mexico
Hopefully that's not confusing at all for any of you (it's confusing for me), and we'll see ya'll in frosty Colorado!