Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I GET TO TAKE A TEST!!!

Looks like there were some good times over there in Utah, wish I could have been there. Oh well. It's been a while since I've posted anything, but there's not much to post yet. Well, christy's book as you all know will be out in May. However, we are changing the Title and serires name, I think in the next few days I'll post a few options to see what you all think is the best choice to help market the book.
Well, just today I received an e-mail that I'm authorized to take the AT-SAT (Air traffic- selection and training test) for ATC hiring. Its a hard test that I'll need to get a 70% or better, and people who've graduated from the ATC schools rarely get above a 90%. So it would be nice to have a few more prayers that as I study the next few weeks that the info will stick. I don't know when or where yet, but should know in the next few weeks, I might be heading out to OK city for it, so heads up Cameron. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Doug said...

Way to go. Study hard but I know you'll do teriffic. Good luck!

Carrie said...

Good luck good luck good luck!

I hate tests, so can't say I envy you... :)

Darcey said...

Yay for tests!

You can do it!